Tuesday 29 March 2011


Since the 3D design workshop yesterday, I have been thinking about using my america project to experiment with some sculpture/3D work. I don't think you realise when you first think of graphic design as being any more than 2D. I would like to experiment with building out from a book or broadsheet paper with my Marilyn Monroe project. Seeing as i am still in my first year i think it would be better to experiment with all types of design and methods before it all gets a bit more serious next year! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool, I especially like the 2nd photograph, the colours and shapes are epic. Reminds me of Peter Callesen work really similar stuff you probably seen his work if you haven't you should check him out. He cuts objects and forms it into the flat piece of paper so its still attached. Pretty epic stuff.


    http://www.petercallesen.com/

    ReplyDelete